Perkins Sabre M135 Remanufactured engine.
Models M135 and M130C engines are naturally aspirated with a Perkins 1006 base engine number starting with ‘YA’.
The photos show an example of an engine we can supply on a build to order basis, with base engine number YA30194. Please book far in advance to avoid disappointment.
THIS ENGINE IS NOT IN STOCK, BUILT TO ORDER ON REQUEST.
All our remanfuactured engines are sold as service exchange. Outright purchase will incur a surcharge.
If we do not have a core unit available to rebuild, we would rebuild your own engine.
The Perkins M135 Marine Engine is a 6 cylinder, non turbocharged diesel engine was built for pleasure craft applications.
Standard Engine Specification as per Perkins original factory spec include:
- Fresh water heat exchanger cooled engine with gear driven self priming raw water and fresh water pumps for reliable cooling.
- Silicon hosing, integral plate oil cooler and viton crankshaft seals for leak-free operation in tough conditions.
- Fresh water cooled exhaust manifold.
- Air intake with re-useable elements.
- High inclination engine sump, top access dipstick and engine mounted sump drain pump.
- Twin spin-on element oil filter.
- High mounted twin element fuel filter.
- Thermostart cold start aid.
- Crankshaft pulley with twin groove PTO facility and viscous damper.
- Manual control adaption parts.
- Backend suitable for a range of marine transmissions.
- Water injected exhaust outlet.
- Solid four point engine mounting brackets.
- 12V insulated return marine electrics.
- Stanadyne rotary fuel injection pump with electric stop solenoid.
- Alarm switches and warning siren.
- Closed breather system.
Reliable power and performance due to high capacity heat exchange equipment with cupro-nickel tube stacks and low noise, rapid start and improved environmental friendliness due to the Quadram combustion system and closed breather system.